By using this website you are confirming that:
- You are 18 + years old and are aware of the UK’s responsible drinking guidelines.
Terms and Conditions of Use:
- We do not guarantee that all content, products or information on our website will always be available or uninterrupted. We may restrict any part of our website for operational or maintenance purposes – we will attempt to provide reasonable notice should of any changes.
- You are responsible for the reasonable and safe use of this website and ensuring that anyone accessing content or products through your internet connection are aware of applicable terms and conditions and terms of safe and reasonable use.
- You may not use our products or content for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or sale to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of our products or website, without express written permission by us.
- You may not resell our products unless expressly given the rights to our products by Wise Owl Ltd.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected – any such corrections are at Wise Owl Ltd discretion.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store.
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £27 – only to mainland UK addresses by APC Couriers.
Deliveries are dispatched within three days where ever possible.
Please ensure you can provide proof of age upon delivery – failure to do so will result in us being unable to leave your delivery of age restricted products with you – refunds in this case are not required by law and will be subject to our discretion.
For any issues or queries please contact Wise Owl Cider – firstname.lastname@example.org
Trade orders are delivered either by APC or Wise Owl Cider as appropriate. Terms as stated on invoice.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the services provided following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.